Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Dakota County Rental Property Support Program
Emergency relief funding is now available to cover costs of unpaid rent and/or fees for rental property owners in Dakota County. This program was created to allow property owners to apply for housing assistance funds on behalf of tenants who have been financially impacted by COVID-19.
Rental property owner in Dakota County who can:
1) Document uncollected rent from March 1 through the application date
2) Provide tenant statements that they are unable to pay rent due to COVID-19
Units with Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, Project Based Section 8 or units with any other voucher that adjusts with tenant income are NOT eligible.
Link to apply: https://housinglink.org/List/dakota-county-rental-property-support-program
- Prevent tenant evictions and rising homelessness
- Reduce rental property foreclosures, sales, and rent increases
- Stabilize affordable housing owners at a time when there may be new costs to implement public health measures for tenants and employees
- Stabilize affordable housing rental markets and preserve affordable housing options into the future
Questions? Contact Niesha Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-767-4682 ext. 121
This program is in partnership with Housing Link, Family Housing Fund, and Hennepin County.