GovernmentDepartments & Services
CommunityBusinessHow Do I?
Click to Home
Go To Search
Noise Complaint
How do I report a Noise Complaint?
The South St. Paul City Code addresses a variety of noise concerns. If you would like to report a noise complaint, please contact the South St. Paul Police Department at 911.