Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
August 26, 2020 - August 27, 2020 @ Lawshe Park
Join the City of South St. Paul this Wednesday and Thursday for an historic opportunity to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the passage of the 19th Amendment and the first vote in the nation at Lawshe Park.
On August 26, from 8:30 to 10:00 pm, we'll be lighting up Lawshe Park purple and yellow as part of a national movement. Thanks for Complete Weddings + Events for laminating Lawshe Park.
Then on August 27, let's celebrate as a community, the 100th Anniversary of the 1st women in the nation to vote under the 19th Amendment. Here we will add 90 luminary bags representing the 90 women that voted. Lawshe Park will be light up from 8:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
Due to COVID 19, the original plans to celebrate as a community have been put on hold until 2021, this event will kick off a variety of events leading us up to August 27, 2021 when we hope as a community, we can celebrate together.
August 26, 2020, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Wakota Federal Credit Union
12th & Southview
The South St Paul Farmers Market will open Wednesday, June 17th at 2:00 pm at the Wakota Federal Credit Union parking lot at 12th and Southview. Here are a few things to pass along concerning the 2020 South St. Paul Farmers Market with regards to COVID 19.
• Vendors will be spread out more and/or have side panels dividing them
• There will be a spare table in front of the vendor for social distancing
• You point to an item and the vendors will pick up the produce and place in the bags
• Vendors will be wearing masks, it is suggested, but not required for patrons to wear masks
• Children are allowed at the market, but the goal is to get in, purchase, get out, and not to linger or socialize
• Social distancing is recommended
• Re-usable bags are allowed