Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
September 16, 2020, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ Wakota Federal Credit Union
12th & Southview
The South St Paul Farmers Market will open Wednesday, June 17th at 2:00 pm at the Wakota Federal Credit Union parking lot at 12th and Southview. Here are a few things to pass along concerning the 2020 South St. Paul Farmers Market with regards to COVID 19.
• Vendors will be spread out more and/or have side panels dividing them
• There will be a spare table in front of the vendor for social distancing
• You point to an item and the vendors will pick up the produce and place in the bags
• Vendors will be wearing masks, it is suggested, but not required for patrons to wear masks
• Children are allowed at the market, but the goal is to get in, purchase, get out, and not to linger or socialize
• Social distancing is recommended
• Re-usable bags are allowed