Full Commission Meetings
- First Wednesday of February, April, June, August, October, and December
- Full commission meetings are televised live the first Wednesday of every other month at 7 p.m. on Government Channel 18.
Executive Committee Meetings
- First Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November
The commission consists of a City Council representative and a citizen representative from each of the member cities. Five of the fourteen commissioners are elected commission officers, who form the Executive Committee.
- Sharon Dewey - City Council Representative (Term expires: March 1, 2023)
- Joshua Feit - Citizen Representative (Term expires: March 1, 2023)
The Northern Dakota County Cable Communications Commission (NDC4) is a municipal joint powers cooperative formed in 1982 by the seven cities of Inver Grove Heights, Lilydale, Mendota, Mendota Heights, South St. Paul, Sunfish Lake, and West St. Paul.
The commission provides consumer protection services for cable television subscribers, and manages institutional programming including city meetings, government programs, and educational programs on Channels 18, 19, and 20. The commission also oversees local community programming through our non-profit corporation, Town Square Television.