South St. Paul Public Library is returning to full services!
We encourage staff and patrons who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks. Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear face coverings in the library but are welcome to do so.
- Time and capacity limits are lifted.
- We will still provide curbside pickup for those patrons who do not wish to come into the library. Please call for service at 651-554-3240.
- Visit us to browse our collections, pick up holds and check out items.
- More public computers are available for use.
- Our meeting room is now available for booking.
- Continual book sale is right inside our main door by the magazines.
- Overdue fines will resume as of August 1. Items will automatically renew after August 1 if there are no requests for them.
- We anticipate having some indoor, in-person events in the fall when we will return to pre-pandemic hours. Check out our Calendar of Events.