South St. Paul Public Library is returning to full services!
We require staff and patrons to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status.
- Time and capacity limits are lifted.
- We will still provide curbside pickup for those patrons who do not wish to come into the library. Please call for service at 651-554-3240.
- Visit us to browse our collections, pick up holds and check out items.
- More public computers are available for use.
- Our meeting room is now available for booking.
- Continual book sale is right inside our main door by the magazines.
- Overdue fines will resume as of August 1. Items will automatically renew after August 1 if there are no requests for them.
- We anticipate having some indoor, in-person events in the fall when we will return to pre-pandemic hours. Check out our Calendar of Events.